diy solar

diy solar

2 Solark 12k’s die after being left off.

Hubbard396

Iv got 2 solark 12ks in parallel. 4 discovery lithium 7.4 kw batteries 18 370 watt Rec panels and a 10k generator. Hooked everything up ran them for 2 months no issues. Turn off the units, batteries, flip off all input and output breaker’s including pv, flip off house panel main breakers. Leave for 5 weeks. Come back and turn on the batteries then turn one the units. They power up but don’t show a normal light or any other lights. Just main panel lights up and shows battery voltage. Flip on all breakers nothing. Flip on pv disconnect and the DC light lights up but nothing else happens . Still no normal light. Keep in mind both units are doing the same thing. Call solark go over everything nothing. Try a factory reset on one nothing. They say they’re sending new units. Get off the phone try factory reset on the other and it starts working. I just don’t understand how everything single input and out being off something can happen. Units only 3 months old.

Anyone have a similar issue?

They take a few minutes to fully start up if they have been fully down for a while.
I hadn't used mine for a few months and was on hold on the phone to Solark for this very issue.
I turned it off but left the battery on, next day it started right up.

My 15K was extremely slow to start up. It was much better after I had Sol-Ark update the software. Check your software version. Latest for the 12K is 6.2.2.2

Back