diy solar

diy solar

(4) Lion Ut-1300 12v/105ah batteries - SF Bay Area/NorCal

mattleonard

I have (4) of these batteries - with less than 10 cycles on them - almost new! Great drop-in replacement for RV's, boats, 12v systems, or for off-grid solar projects etc. Can be wired in series for 24/48v operation too. When reliability matters - don't risk the cheap no-name batteries - Lion makes a quality product that they stand behind with a lifetime warranty.

I bought these for a project that never took off. They have been wired up, tested, used only a couple times, and then charged/maintained properly. $899 new (plus tax and shipping), I'll sell them for $550 each, or $2,000 for all 4.

-----------------------------------

The Lion Safari UT 1300 is the latest in Lithium Battery technology. It replaces traditional deep cycle lead acid batteries with the safest and longest lasting Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. It has 1344Wh, 105Ah and 12.8V all at only 23 lbs. And it comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It's redefining the battery industry!

Made from the safest, highest grade lithium iron phosphate, this battery outperforms the rest and replaces lead acid batteries for energy storage and for auxiliary power. Enjoy all these great benefits over lead acid:

* Last Longer – Limited lifetime warranty*.

* Maintenance Free – Retains a charge up to 2 years with no trickle charging or fluids needed.

* Fast Charging and Lightweight – 15% faster charging with its smart Battery Management System (BMS) and only weighs 23 lbs.

* Longer Run Time – Camp 2x longer, lift 4x more on single charge with 150A continuous output.

Attachments

• Lion.jpeg
    Lion.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Lion 2.jpeg
    Lion 2.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Lion top.jpeg
    Lion top.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Back