diy solar

diy solar

A suggestion for EG4

Would this be a good option when pairing the 6000XP w/ the PowerPro battery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr onetwo

This suggestion is to benefit all those of us using the PowerPro wall mount battery in conjunction with the 6000XP inverter.I don't know about you all, but I wound much rather depend on 2 - 6000XP inverters as opposed to a single 18Kpv inverter. Redundancy is a good thing IMHO. To that end, in the future EG4 should offer the conduit box in 2 versions....one without all the holes in the top for use with the 6000XP and the present one with all the holes for the 18Kpv. I am sure this could easily done from the supplier and you could ship it without so many of the fittings and plugs. What do you say EG4 and SS? If enough of us vote in the pole,maybe they will listen?

This suggestion is to benefit all those of us using the PowerPro wall mount battery in conjunction with the 6000XP inverter.I don't know about you all, but I wound much rather depend on 2 - 6000XP inverters as opposed to a single 18Kpv inverter. Redundancy is a good thing IMHO. To that end, in the future EG4 should offer the conduit box in 2 versions....one without all the holes in the top for use with the 6000XP and the present one with all the holes for the 18Kpv. I am sure this could easily done from the supplier and you could ship it without so many of the fittings and plugs. What do you say EG4 and SS? If enough of us vote in the pole,maybe they will listen?
This is actually being worked on! ???

I'm waiting for a response but I think we may just have to wait for an announcement. @EG4_Jarrett - Do you think you could get an update on a time frame on this?

I got a response! But the answer was - No ETA at the moment.?
I'm sorry @Mr onetwo - Maybe give us a few weeks into the new year and check back in. We can ask again :)

one vendor already does. Just need your own conduit box
IMG_1738.jpeg

Back