diy solar

diy solar

Batteryhookup.com wow!

Solar Wizard
These guys are something else. I was looking at their 20s packs then david poz made a vid on them and they sold out a week later.

So when he made a vid on the 8s packs, with 10% discount, I jumped on them , far before I needed them. Good thing I did cos they sold out a few days later.

Almost 3 months later I finally go to install the batteries and two out of the 6 had broken bus bars. I had passed the 60 day return window so I was not very hopeful that they would help me out.

I sent an email to them with pics and the rep emailed me back apologizing profusely for causing inconvenience. He mailed me return stickers and sent a truck out to get the batteries and even offered to pay for the straps I had to buy from harbor freight. They paid for the return shipping and refunded me in full a couple of days later for the batteries.

Ok but wait. I'm missing my 10% discount and I need to get replacement batteries. So I asked if they would give me the 10% discount on the 4 pack they were selling. A few minutes later they emailed me an invoice with the discount, so I was able to get another 28kwh for $3800 shipped to my door.

I thought this would go completely the other way but was really surprised and pleased. This is how to earn lifetime customers.

I wish more solar related companies would operate like this and I'm very thankful that they didn't stand on their 60 day warranty.

Back