diy solar

diy solar

BMS for LuxPower 12kw hybrid inverter

thesillym

I currently am using a JBD bms with the inverter set to lead acid. I can not find a simple plug and play way to make the JBD communicate with the LuxPower, so I am looking for a new 200a bms that uses the pylon protocol to communicate with an inverter.

Has anyone successfully used a standalone bms with a LuxPower inverter and had them communicate properly?

Hello Sir , This is andy from TOPBMS ; we sell bms 200A which can communicate with inverter by using Pylon and Luxpower
Whose BMS are you re-labeling?
Did you read the rules and regulations about vendors?
You should contact @Will Prowse to send him one of your "topbms" to review and hope it doesn't end up on the bottom.

this is our bms ; this is our label ;
Interesting. I have never heard of the brand, I apologize for the accusations. I have lots of questions.
What makes your BMS stand out from the crowd? What makes it better than a JBD, JK, Pace, Seplos, etc?
How long has TOPBMS been around?
What is average pricing for a 16s 200a BMS? What is the MTBF for your products?

Welcome to the forum. You should double check the rules for vendors so you don't get kicked off...

TOPBMS : Product MTBF is 10 years without human error ; BMS 16S 200A is used for engergy storage or E-bike? please advise
I like that without human error at the end. 10 years is impressive, how do you simulate that amount of time in the lab?
Could be energy storage, could be ebike or EV.
Really consider contacting Will or any of the moderators and send them some to test. Have you reached out to any big vendors on here to establish a partnership?

Back