diy solar

diy solar

Capacity charging/discharging issue, only getting half. EG4-LL Lithium Battery | 48V 100AH

Solark have a superb document that details many battery BMS connections and they are continually updating it. Pretty easy to find on their website.
And don't worry about your battery voltage doing that, that is the way they work. If you charge them up to 55-58 volts and leave them for several hours with no load they will still drop down to a resting voltage of around 53-54 volts.

Solark have a superb document that details many battery BMS connections and they are continually updating it. Pretty easy to find on their website.
And don't worry about your battery voltage doing that, that is the way they work. If you charge them up to 55-58 volts and leave them for several hours with no load they will still drop down to a resting voltage of around 53-54 volts.
Thanks I just found that.

There's nearly always some load...at least 300W

I'm no expert by any means but this still does not look right to me...the battery load cliff drop is happening every day around 4-6pm. (4 EG4-LL batteries, sol-ark 12k)
1000000062.png

Back