diy solar

diy solar

Current price list of LifePo4 12v 100ah batteries (Ebay and Amazon)

juanjacinto123

Greetings, friends. I talked with the company Feence through eBay. I asked them if it was confirmed that they also produce Feence, Elefast, Lisuateli and Mehrpow brand batteries, to which they replied yes; they also told me that they are a factory that currently produces batteries with at least twenty different brands. I have seen other brands with similar cases and prices, such as Elfhub or Moseworth. All these batteries are the same or very similar to the Elefast battery in Emily & Clark's Adventure video. This video shows that they are made of excellent materials, mainly the cells and the Bluetooth BMS (Jiabaida or JBD).

Currently, these are the prices of 12v and 100ah batteries on Amazon or eBay with shipping included:

Elefast 230$ ( BMS with bluetooth).
Lisuateli 190$ ( BMS with bluetooth)
Elfhub 190$ ( BMS with bluetooth)
Feence 185$ ( BMS with bluetooth)
Mehrpow 180$ ( BMS with bluetooth)
Fiunie 170$ ( BMS with bluetooth)
Moseworth 170$ ( BMS without bluetooth)

For my part, I still haven't decided between buying the Mehrpow or the Feence (BMS versions with bluetooth), as I think they are the most physically similar to the Elefast (from Emily & Clark's Adventure video), and they are also the most cheaper.

This is the video:

FYI: look at the size CAREFULLY pls, they are all not 1:1 replacement for some Lead Acid batts, make sure your space will fit them.

Do any of these have low temperature cut off that anyone has tested? Looking for a couple for my camper.

I have 4 Moseworth 12v, 100ah batteries. Ive been using one daily for over 6 months. I bought three more to make a 4 pack for my sailboat.
I test each battery I buy. Of the 4, two test consistently at 97 ah. The other two are just over 100ah. That said thats 3% short on ah. Still for $170 with shipping each i think its a good deal.

Back