diy solar

diy solar

EG4 3000 EHV for sale, new in Indianapolis. $550 OBO

Kent86

Purchased this about a month ago from Signature Solar but changed my plans on the system I want to install. I opened the box and hooked the system to a battery and AC input just to test it but the unit was never actually put on line and used daily like my other inverters, it just sat on a shelf.
I'm located in Indianapolis and am willing to meet within 30 minutes or so. I can also ship it but that would be extra.

Purchased this about a month ago from Signature Solar but changed my plans on the system I want to install. I opened the box and hooked the system to a battery and AC input just to test it but the unit was never actually put on line and used daily like my other inverters, it just sat on a shelf.
I'm located in Indianapolis and am willing to meet within 30 minutes or so. I can also ship it but that would be extra.
is this still available?

Sold? thanks

Back