diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6000XP Upgrade

Just to confirm that I got the same message about a bug with the app today as well. You can't access the Settings section
When I am connected via my router, and I try to access the settings it exits out of the app and says that there is a bug present. It does not do that when I just connect without internet.

That seems reasonable and smart to have 4, but this light flickering is really uncalled for. Its been shown to be common to the 6500s. And the major issue I had where it could have done some damage to a home appliance. You would have thought there would have been some sort of safeguard to prevent only one inverter to go offline on a 240V system. I was surprised. I guess you are used to the flickering lights by now! Is it to late for you to return them?
a few months ago signature solar said in a news letter that people were having trouble with light flickering on the 6500 and they had a download for the inverters [you get from them] and it would fix this problem. I hope because I will have everything in my system complete by next week.

a few months ago signature solar said in a news letter that people were having trouble with light flickering on the 6500 and they had a download for the inverters [you get from them] and it would fix this problem. I hope because I will have everything in my system complete by next week.
I just returned my 6500s because of that problem and other stuff. I never got that newsletter and they did not offer any download to fix the problem. I have 2 6000xps now and absolutely zero light flicker. Hope you have better results than I did with the 6500s!

Back