diy solar

diy solar

Epever up5000 is pv for charging only.

Especlipse

Hey from the UK where it is sunny, sometimes....
So I have been building a 3kw system with 11kw of lithium and as certain items become scarce due to demand my options become limited.
So having looked for ages at various hybrid/ off grid inverters etc I realisd the majority are virtually much the same. I stumbled across the epever up5000-m8342 hybrid and purchased it because epever seem to have a good name etc and the price was right. However it arrived today and I have gently opened the box to read the manual as I may be sending it back because to me it looks like PV is only used to charge the batteries. I assumed it would have been PV whilst in demand and then unused PV would go to the batteries. Also because this is the case, when the batteries are full any pv generated can not be sent to a dump of some sort. Have I got this right or have I misinterpreted the manual. I have googled and searched but would like confirmation from experienced owners of this inverter.

Hi, im in the uk and now starting to build my own semi- off grid system. So i dont have the experience your after, but thought id just share the inverter that i have just purchased. I looked hard too to find the right one for my setup, and decided on epever.
The model i bought is the up3000-hm10022.
This is an all in one unit and does what you require above. There is not much info available on it and i think i got the only one in the uk as far as i could see, from bimble solar. They are receiving new stock in a couple of months. It was £550. Is 3000w and has good specs. They do a 5000w version, product code :
up5000-hm8042 which might be what your looking for if your able to send yours back or exchange it...

James.

Back