diy solar

diy solar

Experience sharing - Buying a 51.2v 14.33KWH Wall mount battery pack from Shenzhen Basen Tech (US stock)

Ordered another one (280ah) for the similar price I originally paid (at the start of the thread). It seems building battery pack DIY route (with raw cells) is not cost effective anymore even if you value your time to certain extent. The delivery will be in 7-12 days. I will update once received.

Ordered another one (280ah) for the similar price I originally paid (at the start of the thread). It seems building battery pack DIY route (with raw cells) is not cost effective anymore even if you value your time to certain extent. The delivery will be in 7-12 days. I will update once received.
If I understand correctly! You got the order in less than a week and only paid $2000? For both shipping and everything?

For those interested in 100ah stackable modular battery options, the representative told me that they have a US stock available for these. She did not confirm me the price yet. See attached documentation for more details.

Looks like this option is getting popular now as compared to behemoth 300-400ah single battery pack (like the one I bought). Its easier to ship into multiple boxes and easier to connect (no cables involved between the battery packs).

Attachments

• BR-WS-Wall Mounted Stackable Battery Operation Manual.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
  • BR-BOX-Stackable Battery Pack Installation & Operation Manual.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Stackable battery packs 1.png
    Stackable battery packs 1.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Stackable battery packs.png
    Stackable battery packs.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 6
Interesting, but the devil is in the details. I'd love to back up 6 months and compare pricing (and IP65 rating) to EG4 PowerPro WallMount OutDoor. Those batteries are way too much for the single DIYer, now I gotta go find four strong friends.

#IUsedToHaveFriendsButICouldn'tKeepUpThePayments 8*)

Back