diy solar

diy solar

Facebook group with Wil Prowse name -- is it legit? It doesn't seem like it.

I posted a video here a year ago saying that this group is not managed or created by me. Everyone reported the group too. Really sucks that facebook did absolutely nothing about it.

Wow, Lenny Vsbndr in that group is telling people that I do not own it. Really appreciate his time and effort for doing that. And he posted the forum. I really love when people help out like that.

Oh that was the original poster! Thank you Lenny!

I deleted facebook about 4 years ago. I try to stay away from that platform as much as possible.

Thank you Lenny for telling people that I do not run that group. I had some people concerned a year back because there was bad information about batteries that could be dangerous, and people thought that I ran the group.

Last edited:
I posted a video here a year ago saying that this group is not managed or created by me. Everyone reported the group too. Really sucks that facebook did absolutely nothing about it.

Wow, Lenny Vsbndr in that group is telling people that I do not own it. Really appreciate his time and effort for doing that. And he posted the forum. I really love when people help out like that.

Just found his profile here!:
@Lenny's OffGrid RV Living Thanks Lenny!! I really appreciate it!
Facepox is a Disease and a symptom of worse things. There are so many Rogues on there it's pretty bad, especially as Zucky is only after whatever cash he can syphon from it and nothing more irregardless of the fallout.

Back