diy solar

diy solar

GoKwh on batteryfinds

G00SE

There’s two O’s in G00SE
Don’t know anything about either company but their advertisement for the 5kwh rack battery is identical to jakiper/orient power. It’s listed for $885 and free shipping

They have a 230ah rack battery for $1679 and a 280ah variant for $2000

All free shipping!

IMG_1578.jpeg

Wow, that's crazy prices, but risky........................

We purchased one of these exact ones, to start testing to replace our aged AGM batteries on our off-grid system. Although it took about 2.5 months to receive it (late last year 2023), it appears to work just fine, performing as expected so far. We've also hooked it up to EG4 All-in-One 3kW also. Ordered two more at end of December 2023, and those may be arriving soon or by early February based on shipping-related notifications. It would be great if Will would do a review of GokWH batteries. We think it's a great value so far. Batteryfinds.com is quite responsive and helpful regarding order/shipping fulfillment questions - it's the same price on GokWH's website too by the way. We did write a review on Batteryfinds.com's page and it was posted for a while but it looks like they took it down (we gave it 4 stars because of long shipping time - wonder if it was removed because it wasn't 5 stars??).

Per their FAQ:

Where is Battery Finds based?
Battery Finds belogs to Dongguan Lightning New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., is located in Guangdong, China

I just ordered 3 directly from their store on Alibaba for $6,000 shipped. The representative said they are battero brand cells, which caused me to ask multiple times as I though she was just misspelling battery.

Fingers crossed. Now the 1.5month wait.

Edit: Alibaba charged sales tax and cc processing, so out the door was $6,600, still cheap but I not excited to spend an extra $600

Last edited:
This is our second update on the GokWH battery and batteryfinds.com. Our first battery received last year has continued working flawlessly at our off-grid property. We ordered 2 more in December for under $1,800 for the pair (including free shipping). Well, those 2 just arrived TODAY (3/22/24), after a long 3 month wait! There were a few delays with explanations but they were addressed via our contact at Batteryfinds.com. These 2 new ones seem to be working fine out of the box, and other than a minor cosmetic issue (bent ear on one of them), they appear just as good as the first. So, if you don't mind a long wait and inconveniences in keeping up on shipment, then we'd go with Batteryfinds again for the price. Attaching a picture of the two new ones. Here's the product link to make sure we're talking the same battery as others: https://batteryfinds.com/product/go...lifepo4-lv-rack-mounted-home-battery-storage/

Attachments

• GokWH_48v_latestpair_3-22-24.jpg
    GokWH_48v_latestpair_3-22-24.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 10
I forgot to mention I bought the 280ah floor standing model

I bought 280ah floor standing model but it's missing battery and communication cables 😞 also, I received it in 5 month.. the battery was completely depleted by the time it arrived. I'm still trying to figure out what the setting is for eg4 6000xp with this battery. Anybody knows?

Back