diy solar

diy solar

Hello I am from Nigeria

Topmaike007

Hi guys I am from Lagos Nigeria, joined this forum to learn and to do my solar things myself, we've 7 hours sun here in Nigeria and I don't see why I shouldn't go off grid.... Thanks to @Will Prowse i have been following him on YouTube from beginner to now be a boss on my own:LOL:... Nevertheless I am still learning

Welcome!

This is a great place to learn! The FAQ has a number of references you might find useful, but just ask about anything you're not sure of and I for one am hoping to see photos in the Show & Tell forum of your creations as you go to take the journey with you!

Welcome!

This is a great place to learn! The FAQ has a number of references you might find useful, but just ask about anything you're not sure of and I for one am hoping to see photos in the Show & Tell forum of your creations as you go to take the journey with you!
Thanks I will be looking forward to hearing from you when I have issue

Hello there my friend ; welcome to the forum. I’d like to know how far along are you with your setup? Do you have anything yet ?

I also See you are from Lagos where the man of God T.b Joshua is. Do you know him?

Hello there my friend ; welcome to the forum. I’d like to know how far along are you with your setup? Do you have anything yet ?

I also See you are from Lagos where the man of God T.b Joshua is. Do you know him?
Yeah I know him prophet Emannuel T.B Joshua

Back