diy solar

diy solar

Hire a master electrician in El Paso, TX

Speedr56

I have my own ballast ground mounts, 3.2kw panels, hybrid inverter. Need permitting and all electrical connections for code compliant system. I will install the ballast ground rack and mount panels to them with clips.

Do you need something? I mean do you have a question? Or just wanted to share what you’re doing?

Looks like they want a master electrician to pull permits and do all the electrical connections for a code compliant system in El Paso. This is the "Need Help? Post your job request here" section. I imagine they want bids, being as they didn't state a price they are willing to pay.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, Master Electricians aren't about to get out of bed to do anything even remotely different from their normal day to day. They are probably busy enough with their current regular work, and even if they weren't, they take total control of the whole thing or none at all.

I wish the original poster best of luck.

Looks like they want a master electrician to pull permits and do all the electrical connections for a code compliant system in El Paso. This is the "Need Help? Post your job request here" section. I imagine they want bids, being as they didn't state a price they are willing to pay.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, Master Electricians aren't about to get out of bed to do anything even remotely different from their normal day to day. They are probably busy enough with their current regular work, and even if they weren't, they take total control of the whole thing or none at all.

I wish the original poster best of luck.
It's like any other electrical job. Building a new service, wiring an addition, refrigerated air etc. Expect no warranty on equipment or installation it's just an electrical job. Thought I would post it here before I call around. I would do it myself if allowed by jurisdiction.

If you're in El Paso, TX and looking for a master electrician, it's essential to find someone reliable and experienced. Master electricians have a wealth of knowledge and can handle a wide range of electrical projects. While I can't offer specific recommendations for El Paso, I'd suggest doing some local research, reading reviews, and asking for recommendations from friends and family.

By the way, if you ever for high-voltage work, you can check out the options available in that area. Electrical projects are crucial, so finding the right professionals is key for a safe and successful job!
Spam?

Back