diy solar

diy solar

LTO cells for cold weather use. YINLONG brand?

And as to the title of this post. I see many many post on this forum about low temp cutoff. With these its not an issue in 95% of cases so Im not sure why others are not interested, other than Will's one video which he doesn't like them for solar. I do though for 3 main reasons
1. Cycle life
2. Charge rate up to 10C
3. No low temp issues

A DIYer can set up a 120 AH bank for around $1000.00 US which is actually cheaper than Battle born in terms of $/watt

I have to hike 3 hours into to this location so lead is a big no. Single Battleborn 24v up here right now. Taking up another to use for heating in a large Pelican case that holds 2x 24v Battleborns, switch, temp controller, and some lora radios. Being lazy still need to hike up to this again this year before snow.
wireless.jpg

Yes I am in Trinity, that is my internet connection and also a fire camera site. I forget but I think that is 6k feet

Gonna order up some of the Yinlong LTO cells unless you got 80ah or so local of LTO you want to sell?

Last edited:
Hi Picasso
Have a look at AliBaba as well as they are far more competively priced and they will do very small orders, or you can buy a sample set.
I am looking at these Yinlong batteries as well and I have got some very good pricing (less than USD30 each for 40aH) Shipping was about $usd65 to Australia.
Regards

Back