diy solar

diy solar

Lux 12k overloading genset

Aceman

Lux 12k with 280ah Gsl battery . When i connect my genset to the Gen port to charge the battery, it overloads the genset , Inverter disconnects, then tries again, and so on. Even with genset max kw set to 1kw and max battery charge amps to 10 amps. 3500w honda with 120/240 and generic 2200w with 120/240. Voltages and frequency looks good. Generators work fine otherwise. Any ideas ? Also is there a way to reset the 12k to factory defaults ?

Thanks

The EG4 18Kpv has some large minimum generator size, maybe the Lux is the same? I’ve gone the ChargeVerter route, as it seems to solve a bunch of problems at once

Lux 12k with 280ah Gsl battery . When i connect my genset to the Gen port to charge the battery, it overloads the genset , Inverter disconnects, then tries again, and so on. Even with genset max kw set to 1kw and max battery charge amps to 10 amps. 3500w honda with 120/240 and generic 2200w with 120/240. Voltages and frequency looks good. Generators work fine otherwise. Any ideas ? Also is there a way to reset the 12k to factory defaults ?

Thanks
Try turning off AC coupling.

Back