diy solar

diy solar

LuxPower vs GSL vs Deye vs Huayu vs Liniotech vs SolArk

RainbowKraut

I'm exhausted from reading literally hundreds of comments on multiple threads about All-in-one hybrid inverters. The bad news is, after all that reading, there seems to be no clear answer to my quest.

The SolArk 15k will do all I want and need (grid-tie, off grid, 200A pass through for grid and generator, 120/240 split phase). But I'm "thrifty" and if there is a unit from one of the above mentioned labels that will match the performance and capabilities of the SA and is actually UL1471 "certified" not just compliant, and you can purchase them in the US (or directly from China in need be) then I would buy two of them. If anyone would like to offer up a suggestion, including where to buy said inverter, I'm all ears.

I'm in the same boat. I can do 2x eg4 6500s
Or 3x growatt 5000s

Both from signature solar. They are 1.5 hours away from me so I can drive over there if I have issues lol.

Or for about the same price I can do a deye 16k. The unit is a beast. They are popular worldwide. But I would not get any warranty. It's a huge risk but it's tempting. Very tempting.

Back