diy solar

diy solar

Lv6548's recognizing ac input but not charging

KnowerOfLittle

Like the title says, my split phase lv6548's recognize ac input but will not charge. I'm confident in my wiring and max charge settings but for some reason beyond me it still will not charge. Ac input is from an inverter generator and have confirmed 60hz. I've tried looking online or in the troubleshoot section of the manual but haven't come up with any solution. If anyone has some information on this issue please share.

Attachments

• 20240317_183921.jpg
    20240317_183921.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 2
what is your charger source priority set on ?
what is your output source priority set on ?

Like the title says, my split phase lv6548's recognize ac input but will not charge. I'm confident in my wiring and max charge settings but for some reason beyond me it still will not charge. Ac input is from an inverter generator and have confirmed 60hz. I've tried looking online or in the troubleshoot section of the manual but haven't come up with any solution. If anyone has some information on this issue please share.
Unless I am mistaken you have two AIO's stacked to produce 240vAC. Does your inverter generator output 240vAC split phase? With a hot leg going to each of your AIO's?

If not in stacked mode you could use a 120vAC input on a individual AIO but once they are working together it may be why it does not charge.

Back