diy solar

diy solar

must replace turbines after storm need help with good choice please

I've been around a fair amount of different small wind turbines by many manufacturers and all overstated thier production by at least 4X's but Missouri Wind takes overstating of production to very special level.
Actually, we are very, very serious about making sure our systems are rated so that we never un-size the components that go with the system. As a manufacturer of small/micro wind, this is how they rated. If you are dealing with a company that does not share their high rating, you run the risk of compromising your safety.

If you must do small wind again... ha, I get it.

IstaBreeze i-1000 turbine looks interesting. I've seen several YouTube videos indicating it make some power.

Primus the living equivalent of SWWP. I think they might have bought the assets, etc out of SWWP bankruptcy.

One more "Nope" on Missouri Wind and Solar.

Missouri Wind Better Business Bureau Reviews
As I have to go through so many of OzSolar bashing of our company, we are very proud of our Better Busines Bureau reviews. You can certainly find bad reviews about but you can find bad reviews about any company you want. We make a point of trying to push all of our reviews through the BBB as they strive to help resolve issues rather than so many other sites that attempt to financially extort companies to keep bad reviews from happening.

As I have to go through so many of OzSolar bashing of our company, we are very proud of our Better Busines Bureau reviews. You can certainly find bad reviews about but you can find bad reviews about any company you want. We make a point of trying to push all of our reviews through the BBB as they strive to help resolve issues rather than so many other sites that attempt to financially extort companies to keep bad reviews from happening.

Do read the terms and rules of the site. If you are affiliated with a company, you must state so in the subtitle of your profile:

"Every vendor needs to state their position in the company in the "subtitle" section of their profile."

As I said, it was 3kw in done day. If you talk with a Missour Wind sales person, they will tell you that you will get about 500 watts at 15 mph. It has the potential to make 2000 watts in certain wind conditions. The turbines are rated the way they are to ensure the system is configured to take that maximum input and not damage your system. We do not use the rating to tell people that is what they will get hour after hour. We tell people they are rated to make sure the additional design elements are correctly sized.
The fact that you are in the the business and don't know how to use kWh and kW properly is astonishing. Quite telling honestly.

Wow. This and the others posts against me and others is just appalling.

You're only managing to make a mockery of yourself and your company.

We will shut up once you produce any sort of graph or datalogging showing the kWh of your turbines.

images

Don't hide behind your login. Come to the store and let's have a hands-on honest evaluation of what your problem is.

Back