diy solar

diy solar

Net metering rejection notes: help?

WOW, you mean one of them is correct????? I would have never ever in a million years guessed that. Thank you SOOOO much for your insight and wisdom in this matter.

I am so excited my wife is going to wet her plants.

And now I feel stupid for the over excited response, now that I reread what you quoted. I thought you were messing with me.
Not wordy enough for you !!!!!
You will know if I am messing with you....usually "RTFM" followed by me being put in the sin bin for a few days :ROFLMAO:

Not wordy enough for you !!!!!
You will know if I am messing with you....usually "RTFM" followed by me being put in the sin bin for a few days :ROFLMAO:

Ha HA, and does that mean you notice how I tend to write novels as answers? I always feel like I need to explain why I answer the way I do. I am sure in a few thousand posts I'll be down to the 1 word answers like you pros

That's why I decided to get my own deck.
Me too. It would of been cheaper($1600) to go grid power then getting some good batteries when I decided to go off-grid. At the time, I wasn't aware once you connect, they won't let you disconnect. Best decision ever and not that hard to do even with a small system. Where I live, customers subsidizes new connections with a monthly connection fee of $35.

Back