diy solar

diy solar

No longer available.

Yes you see it right. The price for these AIO's has been reduced to less than nothing (for a limited time). Not only can you have them free but I will include a couple of cable lugs and the original Operation Manual with them.

I would totally pay for shipping and gas/beer for those, and I'm not in any hurry so no need for a special trip to town. PM me if you're interested to 98198.

Thanks for the interest Rednecktek. If no one willing to come get them comes along in a couple of weeks I will get back with you on that. Doing a quick look about shipping and it sure is a difficult thing to do for a non business account for something like this. The parcel for each is ~20lbs, the box size is not a standard US mail priority package size and websites for UPS and Fed-X seem to not make it easy to simply price a shipment. I would have to find a UPS store I think in town.

Does make me wonder how business can ship so cheaply (free for most things I buy) all the items I get delivered to my place.

Post it on your local Facebook market place and within minutes you'll have a bunch of bottom feeders who'll or to come take it if you pay them 🤣

Seriously though you can probably sell them locally on FB or cl for some money

Post it on your local Facebook market place and within minutes you'll have a bunch of bottom feeders who'll or to come take it if you pay them 🤣

Seriously though you can probably sell them locally on FB or cl for some money
I don't do FB. My past experience with offering items on CL for free is the odd ball folks that ask me to deliver it to them 60 miles away and the typical scammers/ID thieves. Trying to sell is actually better at getting reasonable people. At least it used to be but CL has gone down hill these days.

Back