diy solar

diy solar

Nut Wrench

Rider

Solar Addict
Not one of my "favorites", but incredibly useful and indispensable when working on electrical panel connectors. I recently got some feed-thru lugs for my portable solar generator, and it used these nuts. Made install so much easier than pliers and screwdrivers.

I'm sure anybody who deals with electrical panels has a set, but I just never got around to getting them. They were just hanging there one day when I was walking thru Lowes, so I grabbed them.

20191115_125525.jpg index.jpg

I had a set of these and loved 'em. They walked away at a job site a few months ago and I keep forgetting to pick up some new ones. Thanks for the reminder.

Cool. I always just get them reasonably tight with a pair of slip jaw pliers, then use a flat blade screw driver like a chisel to tap them the rest of the way tight.

Usually there is a lip on the box that would prevent you from using anything that has to lay flat, but I am sure there will be times these could be useful.

They look similar to the wrenches they used to supply with motorcycles for adjusting the rear shock absorber springs.

1595279408906.png

Back