diy solar

diy solar

Portland, OR: 4 Hyperion 400w bi-facial panels $120/ea

plympton

Solar Enthusiast

I ordered the minimum 10, and have 4 left over from my small install. Great panels, wish I could figure out a use for them.

Sold locally.

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'm up in Vancouver, WA, and I might be interested in these. I'm thinking of just trying out some solar on my house and haven't really decided which way to go, but I was thinking about these exact panels!

I'm up in Vancouver, WA, and I might be interested in these. I'm thinking of just trying out some solar on my house and haven't really decided which way to go, but I was thinking about these exact panels!
Sold them yesterday, sorry! I'm regretting not buying a pallet - there's a real desire to get low-quantities of panels around PDX, apparently!

Sold them yesterday, sorry! I'm regretting not buying a pallet - there's a real desire to get low-quantities of panels around PDX, apparently!
No worries, maybe I’ll just buy the 10 pack as well and just do the same thing if there’s good demand for the panels.

No worries, maybe I’ll just buy the 10 pack as well and just do the same thing if there’s good demand for the panels.
Honestly, it wasn't a problem to sell the spares - 2 weeks on CL, easy-peasey. The delivery to my driveway on a pallet was a easier than trying a way to fit them into my SUV or borrow a truck.

Back