diy solar

diy solar

Rich Solar RS-H6548 only $569.99 free shipping (+tax) direct from Rich Solar w/ code "WP6500"

Noob here, so heads-up.

I get the impression that the MPP LV6548 and the other rebrands (SunGoldPower SP6548, Rich Solar RS-H6548, etc) are no longer the hottest thing going, but where I can find them in-stock, they're still generally going for more than $1000 USD. So, for someone who has determined that this off-grid all-in-one solution is a good fit, $569.99 shipped seems like a really good deal. This exact model is listed on Will's 48V All-in-one Solar Power Systems page, so I'm assuming it's still considered relevant.

To get the discount, I just followed the link on that page and used the given coupon code of "WP6500" at checkout.

I hope that discount does work for anyone that tries it but I suspect it is an old discount when the units were over $1500 so they will quite possibly cancel it on you, but let us know if you try and succeed.

Customer pays for returns with Rich Solar. I'm avoiding them from now on.
How many Rich Solar threads are you going to post in?
Are you in compliance with their return policy for free shipping? Did you read it before you ordered from them?
I've never ordered from them but it took under I minute to find the policy and type all this...
Screenshot_20240505-153150.jpg

Are you in compliance with their return policy for free shipping? Did you read it before you ordered from them?
I've never ordered from them but it took under I minute to find the policy and type all this...
View attachment 213556
Yikes. Shipping only covered for the first 30 days kinda sucks. How long is the warranty on the equipment?

View attachment 213556
Yeah, i'm in compliance with their return policies, sweetie. I'd slow down on your assumptions, you sound like a typical sherman tank.

Yeah, i'm in compliance with their return policies, sweetie. I'd slow down on your assumptions, you sound like a typical sherman tank.
You have posted proof they deny paying for return shipping, but you have not posted proof you are within their return 30 day purchase window.

Hahaha, that's the first time I've been called sweetie on here....delete.
I wasn't making assumptions I was asking questions.
What is the issue causing you to return the equipment?

Back