diy solar

diy solar

Signature solar issues. (Resolved!)

1 - Your vs You're, I'd suggest mastering that before partaking in any electrical project.

2 - I'll recap the entire thread for you, everyone thinks its hilarious (including me). You've provided a fair amount of amusement with your silly ranting and non sensical replies. Have you already forgotten you were the one complaining to begin with?

How did that FTC complaint go for you, just curious?
Oh no I forgot punctuation. Grow up and get a life what are you 10?

I have no clue how their prices compare with anyone else on whatever product.

That said I do host a BUNCH or online stores for companies. Shipping is, to put it simply, a pain in the arse for any online store.

They have no control over what it presented half the time by a shipper. Be it fedex, ups or whatever. A call is made to the shipping company via an api and the results are presented to the customer. The store itself has no control over what comes back on the first estimate.

The final estimate during the checkout process is the only accurate price shipping wise. Especially if you order more than one product.

Shipping cost are why I rely so heavily on amazon for most of my purchases. I pay for amazon prime and I get the money back by the bucket load on shipping cost savings each year.

Ordering something that was hundreds of pounds in weight and getting it with free shipping rocks.

Not helping Signature Solar to have this thread at the top. It probably impacts Google ranking etc.
gonna be honest I feel no sympathy for them. they have showed their collective ass repeatedly on this forum alone. I shudder to think how they treat people who are not on the forum. that being said. the OP needs some kind of chill. I think he lost his shit over practically nothing. but what do I know?

Not helping Signature Solar to have this thread at the top. It probably impacts Google ranking etc.
Have you ever typed in "Signature Solar Review" into Google? It's not pretty!
I bet that's the main reason they split off EG4 into a separate company.

I'm so glad we could get this resolved for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns! We're here to help!

oof I feel bad for the signature solar person that had to deal with OP Karen on the phone.

kinda funny how the online Karen absolutely lost his mind and threatened FTC complaints, because different companies offer different prices and shipping deals? Through all this he apparently whined and complained enough and hasn't even updated their post (or even apologized for going full Karen)

Hope he can contact the FTC in time and walk back that complaint he said he filed -- he was so excited to get them fined $50k too. Guess that's one way to go through life, whine and complain over trivial non issues till someone feels sorry for you.

Back