diy solar

diy solar

to cheat or not to cheat... that is the question

LOL No! Well then I again I guess it depends on were you live and how powerful a Hurricane is by time it can reach you. Far enough inland and you will never get a Cat 4-5.
A direct hit from a Cat 5 and the only thing you will be able to find is the 6x6 on the grass and a bent over pipe.
haha, yes you are right, nothing will withstand cat 4 and 5 here... The 2 hurricanes that had hit in the last 20 years were just category 1, requiring me to fix 2 posts from my fences and roof replacement because several shingles were off. My portable basketball survived stand up.

Keep in mind that “rebranding “ and “some other company makes part or all of it” is not the same thing. Rebranding means you can by virtually the same thing under a different brand. I still challenge anyone to identify a “rebranded” inverter anywhere close to the Growatt inverters and batteries I and others are using. What I’m using is described in some detail in my profile. This “sub thread” started when someone stated that all Growatt products are rebranded products voltronics - the inverters I’m using falsify that statement- I’d be happy if someone could show me one. Too many people make bold statements without the willingness to cite facts to back the statement up.
Hey, this is my post... enough about copies of inverters or originals... they are off the topic. You can create a new post and discuss all you want about inverters origins.

Keep in mind that “rebranding “ and “some other company makes part or all of it” is not the same thing. Rebranding means you can by virtually the same thing under a different brand. I still challenge anyone to identify a “rebranded” inverter anywhere close to the Growatt inverters and batteries I and others are using. What I’m using is described in some detail in my profile. This “sub thread” started when someone stated that all Growatt products are rebranded products voltronics - the inverters I’m using falsify that statement- I’d be happy if someone could show me one. Too many people make bold statements without the willingness to cite facts to back the statement up.
Can you link a picture of the Inverter?
I don't see your profile page.

I stated it, sorry if you got your panties in a bind... Which do you need?...Vagisil or Preparation H. ?

The majority of us accept the fact that rebranding occurs.

So your units have one trinket different or a slightly modified operating system from a mass produced voltronic/deye/whatever the newest thing from china is... whoopidty doo! its still a clone or so close that the rest of the forum calls it as such.

Back