diy solar

diy solar

Victron MPPT Mppt sale

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=victron+mppt I never thought this stuff went on sale, I just bought 3 some are up to 40% off.
Happy Shopping!
Interesting. A Victron sale usually indicates they are about to come out with new models. I just went to their website and it seems like more MMPT models support 48V than there used to be. My *speculation* is they are clearing out inventory of things they suspect won't sell or will be discontinued.

Interesting. A Victron sale usually indicates they are about to come out with new models. I just went to their website and it seems like more MMPT models support 48V than there used to be. My *speculation* is they are clearing out inventory of things they suspect won't sell or will be discontinued.

No they have slashed prices on some of their products indefinitely. It’s not a sale. There are a couple recent threads about this. Even Dexter at Current Connected confirmed this.

I definitely 2nd that

I know a victron distributor

Back