diy solar

diy solar

WTB: Solarever Panels near Maryland

texasranger556

I recently installed a pallet of Solarever 445W panels, then later decided I can fit two more panels. Santan and Signature have a 10 panel minimum for shipping, and I haven't found anyone within a few hundred miles of Maryland selling them. 445, 450, or 455W would work. This is the 455 version: https://signaturesolar.com/solarever-455w-split-cell-mono-solar-panel/

I'd consider a different brand mono panels with similar specs. Dimensions are 2094mm x 1039mm x 35mm, silver/aluminum finish.

Looking in MD/DE/VA/NJ/PA or even OH/WV since I visit family in Western PA.

Thanks!

Perhaps call Santan and SS asking if they have any deliveries in those areas. Then they could contact the buyer. I ordered extra panels for a member that needed a few more and lives about an hour away. I did not ask for any money and am trusting he will show up to buy them. fwiw- perhaps offering to pay for the panels upfront would ease any reservations the buyer could have.

I considered that, just a lot of opportunities for problems I don't necessarily want to deal with.

As it turns out due to inverter issues I may end up with store credit at signature solar, enough to pay almost 10 panels. Now I'm debating whether I want to bite the bullet and add another string on a different roof instead of waiting another year or two...but probably can't fit all 10. So if anyone is looking to buy some 455w panels I may have some for sale soon.

following. I'm in Northern VA and might be interested in buying some panels if you sell them, or buying some with you to deal with the order minimums

following. I'm in Northern VA and might be interested in buying some panels if you sell them, or buying some with you to deal with the order minimums
How many are you interested in? My broken inverters arrived at SS yesterday so should have some feedback on credit soon.

I can use either 2 panels or 8 panels, depending if I add another string.

FYI
As of a few weeks ago San Tan Solar is no longer allowed to sell Solarever Panels.
I purchased my first set of Solarever 455watt panels from them about 4 months ago.
Called them last week inquiring about the Solarever 550-560watt panels. That's when I was told they are no longer allowed to sell Solarever.
I asked why and the guy just (completely) side stepped my question.

They must be doing something Solarever doesn't approve of to get sliced off like that.

Not that it matters anymore, I was able to get an odd number of Solarever panels (14) when I purchased mine.
I went and picked them up at their warehouse though. Maybe that's why they let me get away with that.

I have 4 extra Solarever 455's for sale if anyone is interested.

I live in Herndon, VA

I'm about to buy a pallet of the 410W SolarEver panels and I really only need half of them. If anyone is in the Northern VA area and interested in some, let me know / message me on the side.

@Shinzul - Are the 4 panels still available? How much are you asking for them - assuming that they are available?

Hey @EJansen - do you still have any leftover 410 SolarEver panels available - and how much are you asking for them?

@Shinzul - Are the 4 panels still available? How much are you asking for them - assuming that they are available?
Yes they're available, I'm thinking $600 for all 4

edit: updated the price - apparently they're cheaper now ?

Last edited:
Back