diy solar

diy solar

100ah battery and 100w solar panels in UK recommendations?

tomasis

Hi,

I looked around in Ebay and Amazon. The choices are overwhelming. im afraid to buy bad quality though I focus on budget. I think around 350£ is a good start. Whether it is ready 12v or to build 4x blue tiny boxes. Im just not sure what brands are good :) Same with solarpanels. I think id go with Renogy 100w because it is a known brand. The Renogy battery looks good as well.

Thanks in advance!

you go wrong with a Fogstar battery if youre in the UK (Droitwich) - i have a 304Ah and really pleased. i paired it with a 3000w renogy inverter and can easily power the kettle and microwave when away in the motorhome. The renogy inverter has a 240v pass through, which is brilliant for setting up a 'system' that feeds some power outlets through both 240v and inverter, whichever is available

there are youtube videos on the Renogy inverter and one on a 'teardown' of a fogstar battery. might be worth a watch?

Hi,

I looked around in Ebay and Amazon. The choices are overwhelming. im afraid to buy bad quality though I focus on budget. I think around 350£ is a good start. Whether it is ready 12v or to build 4x blue tiny boxes. Im just not sure what brands are good :) Same with solarpanels. I think id go with Renogy 100w because it is a known brand. The Renogy battery looks good as well.

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest to keep looking at other brands.

Back