diy solar

diy solar

Account removed?

macron0

Hello,

Just wondering if the was some kind of clean up?

I tried to login today (after about 4 weeks) but login failed and password reset said I did not have an account.

So I created an new one with exaclty the same emailadres I used ot have.

I rememeber I had a disscussion about under volt protection devices being rather useless when drawing big loads and people were very nice and helpful.

Why was my account removed? Did I miss something? Of I was kicked out for some reason shouldn't I have a received an email at least?

I joined 13 september and I think I only been active like 2 or 3 days maybe?

Anyway it is not really important I just find is strange.

Regards

Hans

There was some twiddling of the forum controls to improve how the spam protections work on the forum. It is possible, without actually checking to see if that is the case, that your account was accidentally affected.

Okay. well lets hope all wil go well now. I do think I joined very shortly after Will anounced it in youtube. Thanks for replying.

The forum was changed to a new host and forum software. Will did attempt to migrate the old forum contents to this one but wasn't able to so everyone had to create new accounts etc. That might be what you are seeing too.

The old forum still exists, if you want to access any of the original content. See here:

Back