diy solar

diy solar

Alibaba Battery. What's the Catch?

CoolWill

Solar Addict
I have never bought anything from Alibaba, so I guess I'm missing something. While looking for att the Luyuan battery page, I came across this item: Assembled Battery

So what's the Catch? Is it like $1000 shipping or what?

I have noticed vendors list multiple variants for an item in one listing to show a low price. The $100 is likely for the 12V 100ah battery.
If you ask for a quote be sure to include DDP shipping.

(Please ignore the sample price. The specific price needs to be confirmed after we discuss all the details.)

We can customize battery packs with different specifications, please tell us what you need.
We provide options of:1. Different grade cells (garde A,B)2. Different brand BMS(JBD,Daly and JK)3. Customized according to your needs.

This is a finished battery pack,you could use it directly.If using grade A cells,we will also send the test data of each cell(from factory) to you.

On AliExpress the price will change based on options selected. Apparently not on Alibaba. At any rate I knew something was wacky.

On AliExpress the price will change based on options selected. Apparently not on Alibaba. At any rate I knew something was wacky.
Stay away from AliExpress for cells, you will get screwed.
Do a search for AliExpress here and thank me later

Luyan will be a MUCH better choice

They set a lowball price to generate quote requests and only then do you get the proper price, that advertised price never gets to the quote. Happens a lot on Alibaba even for commodities such as steel coil, the quote will be a normal price.

Back