diy solar

diy solar

Anyone buying VNSZNR LifePO4 cells on Amazon?

LordGarak

VNSZNR has 302Ah cells listed here in Canada on Amazon at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping.

Anyone give these guys are try? Not many reviews or anything just someone getting 90Ah cells rather than 105Ah.

Not many reviews or anything just someone getting 90Ah cells rather than 105Ah.
I'd ask for a pic of the QR code and the dimensions of the cell that you are interested in. That would be enough to judge whether you are getting the right product. Without a real discharge test they may not know more than that about each cell.

Looks like the cell terminals are very tapered to a small surface area (and confirmed by a different review). This is very hard to overcome and you'd want to weigh your expected amp draws with the surface area of the terminals (not sure how you'd calculate that). This would be my highest concern.

On the bright side, their store looks like they only deal with batteries, BMSs, ...
And they know how to spell LiFePO4 and seem to know its a chemistry and not a nickname with random capital letters.

Lots of little things to use to evaluate whether legit.

Well the seller sent me a message this morning saying they can't ship to my address and asked me to cancel the order. I had put in an order for 4 50AH cells to test them out.

Looks like 18650batterystore.com is my only real option to get cells at this point.

Ya I am concerned about VNSZNR too. I have bought stuff from Jenny Wu but for some reason now I just can't get Jenny to tell me for sure if they are in usa or not. So I'm thinking about giving VNSZNR even if I hate Amazon. I'm looking for 280 Ah LifePO4 batteries to expland my current set. Not sure yet what I want to do. I'll let you know. Anyone else experience with VNSZNR?

Back