diy solar

diy solar

Best solar panel for a Ecoflow Delta Pro 3600w

jvolpe

Ecoflow flexible 400w solar panel is about $1,100. I can get many other solar panels for about $1 per watt. Most sites say all panels are compatible with the EcoFlow Delta. Is there some reason the Ecoflow panel is so expensive?

No any reason why the Ecoflow panel is so expensive, In fact, some other portable solar panels like renogy solar panels are more popular

I'm using three Jinko 415W (not flexible) in a series config and I've been able to get upto 1399W in November 2022 into my Delta Pro. More than enough to fill quickly the Delta Pro and a extra Battery in a few hours.

The EcoFlow 400W panels are expensive because they are lighters and flexible for on-the-go.

Attachments

• DeltaPro_3xJinko415W.png
    DeltaPro_3xJinko415W.png
    854.1 KB · Views: 8
I'm using three Jinko 415W (not flexible) in a series config and I've been able to get upto 1399W in November 2022 into my Delta Pro. More than enough to fill quickly the Delta Pro and a extra Battery in a few hours.

The EcoFlow 400W panels are expensive because they are lighters and flexible for on-the-go.
Hello, can you send a link for that specific Solar Panel Please?

Hello, I want to try overpanelling with DeltaPro. Now I have 3x 455 Wp panels, but I want them to change to Canadian Solar Bifacial 660 Wp- also 3 pcs in series. I can buy them for a good price.
According to midnite solar site I won't get more than 150 V even at -10 °C (we don't have lower temperatures).
I want to install them on solar tracking system and behind them is a metal roof- that's why I want bifacial panels...

Any opinions?

Attachments

• 660 Wp.png
    660 Wp.png
    301.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DataSheet Canadian Solar panels.png
    DataSheet Canadian Solar panels.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 5
Back