diy solar

diy solar

Climate The Movie

Interesting …. Some ppl deny what they say. What they say about disputing popular science is true

In my work here I’ve mostly focused on calling out the climate indoctrinators in the media, in politics, and, occasionally, in schools. But there is an indoctrination channel I have so far steered clear of, for reasons of mental self-preservation. I get angry about things, you see, and I don’t really like being angry. When I saw this article on Rolling Stone a while ago, however, I got too angry to bother about disliking being angry.

The article is a symphony of climate propaganda done absolutely openly and eagerly, with an unshakeable conviction that amplifying climate catastrophism is the right thing to do. Through all means necessary.
---
The beautiful thing? The author clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous this is, and how ridiculous all of the shows referenced are. In case you’d like more evidence, here’s the trailer to the first ever TV show entirely dedicated to climate change, which I watched almost to the end but not quite because I was laughing too hard. Then, as usual, I got offended for a second.

The reason I took offence was the infantile approach to indoctrinating “the masses” about climate change. I mean, if you’re targeting four-year olds it might work but are you targeting four-year-olds?

Then I had an uncomfortable thought about the mental age of many millions of people that are biologically above the age of four but may not be above that age in certain cognitive aspects. Because they have been subjected to indoctrination from Hollywood and TV for years.

Yes, yes, I know movies and television have been a tool of propaganda for decades but I don’t think the propaganda has ever been so open, obvious, and, well, pathetic.
---
I remember the first time I got an inkling of what was coming to the visual arts. It was a few years ago, when I decided to give a new horror series a try. By episode three I was convinced the horror genre was dead and I was watching its body decompose in real time.

The reason for my conviction was that the three separate stories these episodes told were not so much horror as social justice drama, featuring issues such as poverty, abandonment, retribution for sins, and punishment for boys who don’t wear condoms by making them pregnant and then making them burst with the babies. Yes, somebody actually wrote that.

That was the social justice stage of the indoctrination drive. Now, we seem to have reached the next stage, which is all about climate change, a distillate of social justice issues, if you will, since every single problem we have today can be traced back to climate change by the eager narrative pushers. Why so eager, you might ask? Well, because there’s money and fame in it.
---
Speaking of money, the Daily Sceptic has done a great job in exposing the financial backing of Good Energy and similar organisations or shall I say formations because it certainly sounds more appropriate. You won’t be surprised to learn that this backing comes from climate obsessed billionaires. Bloomberg Philanthropies and the Sierra Club pop out among the list of backers, along with the Walton Family Foundation and One Earth.

So, what else is new? To me, the new part is the complete openness with which the crusaders have started talking about indoctrinating people without even trying very hard to pretend they are doing art and entertainment. They are not doing art and entertainment. They are doing propaganda and they are proud of it.

They’re also doing something called a Climate Reality Check for movies now, because there’s always space for more derangement and guilt-tripping. Per NPR, “It's a new test, directed at writers, producers and other entertainment industry creatives, that aims to measure the presence of climate change on screen by evaluating all 31 feature films nominated for any Academy Award this year.”

Counting non-White/non-straight characters in every movie and then demanding to know why there weren’t more of them must have lost its attraction, so let’s do climate change. I’m having serious doubts about the sanity of some of those involved in this. The rest are in it for the money.
Sad as all this may be there is a silver lining and that silver lining lies in the fact that propaganda has never, ever produced quality art of any form or quality entertainment. Good art and good entertainment tell stories, invoke various emotions, and, if done really well, result in some form of catharsis.

Climate propaganda does not tell stories. It only aims to invoke one emotion and that’s fear. It hammers in a message disguised as a story that is so solid and unwieldy it defies interpretation. You can only swallow it whole. Or ridicule it, of course, because it is ridiculous.

Since climate propaganda in film – and in literature, too – is so rigid, it’s doomed to failure, just like the identity politics trend in literature. The reason for this is that while there may be many people with a mental age of four when it comes to discriminating between art and propaganda, there are many more who instinctively sense the difference and sooner or later shun the latter.

It happened to the pathetic attempts to rewrite action movies for women, remember? The pseudo-feminist remake of “Ocean’s Eleven” flopped so hard the thud was heard around the world. Disney’s adventures in Let’s Pander To The Opinions of the Loud Minority have been going so well the company’s losing billions.

In my work here I’ve mostly focused on calling out the climate indoctrinators in the media, in politics, and, occasionally, in schools. But there is an indoctrination channel I have so far steered clear of, for reasons of mental self-preservation. I get angry about things, you see, and I don’t really like being angry. When I saw this article on Rolling Stone a while ago, however, I got too angry to bother about disliking being angry.

The article is a symphony of climate propaganda done absolutely openly and eagerly, with an unshakeable conviction that amplifying climate catastrophism is the right thing to do. Through all means necessary.
---
The beautiful thing? The author clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous this is, and how ridiculous all of the shows referenced are. In case you’d like more evidence, here’s the trailer to the first ever TV show entirely dedicated to climate change, which I watched almost to the end but not quite because I was laughing too hard. Then, as usual, I got offended for a second.

The reason I took offence was the infantile approach to indoctrinating “the masses” about climate change. I mean, if you’re targeting four-year olds it might work but are you targeting four-year-olds?

Then I had an uncomfortable thought about the mental age of many millions of people that are biologically above the age of four but may not be above that age in certain cognitive aspects. Because they have been subjected to indoctrination from Hollywood and TV for years.

Yes, yes, I know movies and television have been a tool of propaganda for decades but I don’t think the propaganda has ever been so open, obvious, and, well, pathetic.
---
I remember the first time I got an inkling of what was coming to the visual arts. It was a few years ago, when I decided to give a new horror series a try. By episode three I was convinced the horror genre was dead and I was watching its body decompose in real time.

The reason for my conviction was that the three separate stories these episodes told were not so much horror as social justice drama, featuring issues such as poverty, abandonment, retribution for sins, and punishment for boys who don’t wear condoms by making them pregnant and then making them burst with the babies. Yes, somebody actually wrote that.

That was the social justice stage of the indoctrination drive. Now, we seem to have reached the next stage, which is all about climate change, a distillate of social justice issues, if you will, since every single problem we have today can be traced back to climate change by the eager narrative pushers. Why so eager, you might ask? Well, because there’s money and fame in it.
---
Speaking of money, the Daily Sceptic has done a great job in exposing the financial backing of Good Energy and similar organisations or shall I say formations because it certainly sounds more appropriate. You won’t be surprised to learn that this backing comes from climate obsessed billionaires. Bloomberg Philanthropies and the Sierra Club pop out among the list of backers, along with the Walton Family Foundation and One Earth.

So, what else is new? To me, the new part is the complete openness with which the crusaders have started talking about indoctrinating people without even trying very hard to pretend they are doing art and entertainment. They are not doing art and entertainment. They are doing propaganda and they are proud of it.

They’re also doing something called a Climate Reality Check for movies now, because there’s always space for more derangement and guilt-tripping. Per NPR, “It's a new test, directed at writers, producers and other entertainment industry creatives, that aims to measure the presence of climate change on screen by evaluating all 31 feature films nominated for any Academy Award this year.”

Counting non-White/non-straight characters in every movie and then demanding to know why there weren’t more of them must have lost its attraction, so let’s do climate change. I’m having serious doubts about the sanity of some of those involved in this. The rest are in it for the money.
Sad as all this may be there is a silver lining and that silver lining lies in the fact that propaganda has never, ever produced quality art of any form or quality entertainment. Good art and good entertainment tell stories, invoke various emotions, and, if done really well, result in some form of catharsis.

Climate propaganda does not tell stories. It only aims to invoke one emotion and that’s fear. It hammers in a message disguised as a story that is so solid and unwieldy it defies interpretation. You can only swallow it whole. Or ridicule it, of course, because it is ridiculous.

Since climate propaganda in film – and in literature, too – is so rigid, it’s doomed to failure, just like the identity politics trend in literature. The reason for this is that while there may be many people with a mental age of four when it comes to discriminating between art and propaganda, there are many more who instinctively sense the difference and sooner or later shun the latter.

It happened to the pathetic attempts to rewrite action movies for women, remember? The pseudo-feminist remake of “Ocean’s Eleven” flopped so hard the thud was heard around the world. Disney’s adventures in Let’s Pander To The Opinions of the Loud Minority have been going so well the company’s losing billions.
Need quotes

Personally, I’ve not bought into climate change narrative. On the other hand, there is something going on with the weather that’s observable, and I have also been unwilling or unable to ignore that aspect.

Nevertheless, six or seven years ago when I was renting at a quite remote 150+ year old farmhouse my vehicle failed and I was “trapped” for a few weeks until the vehicle issue got resolved. Bored to death I perused a bookshelf full of interesting titles with the newest selections dating to the early 1970’s at best- including what I concluded were a concise bibliography of the ‘sexual revolution” LOL.

I knew many generations had inherited the place since the family established the homestead in the 1800’s, and one title among the dusty musty hardcovers struck my fancy- the 1941 USDA Annual Report. Which I speed read except for one chapter which I was startled to find and I read that slowly- twice.

It was a chapter on the state of agriculture in a changing climate. They detailed areas with increasing arid conditions, including less rainfall, graze, reductions in water availability, and the need to ‘migrate’ farming production to better areas that would produce successful crops and adequately feed livestock.

I was fascinated considering all the hullabaloo going on currently about climate change aka global warming.

Maybe I’ve always been what some would call skeptical. Sure, I’m skeptical- I was a good student when I was a child and heavily read Webster, Locke, Adams, Smith, Hamilton, Jefferson, etc. outside of school- but I’d rather describe it as inquisitive. And the authors above regardless of their differences fueled my ‘skepticism’ as they all wrote in a manner that demanded that I think for myself and have a forward-looking mindset.

My inquisitive mind read that 1941 geological and scientific anthology with a mindset of understanding the world nearly eighty years past its authoring. What could I learn?

I’m averse to the climate change theology because it doesn’t make sense in light of “old” science - or new. The earth ages (sic) and matures in thousands of years cycles, perhaps 600-800 in minor chunks that we can see. Sometimes those changes are related to things like Krakatoa or other natural events as well. From geological records to religious philosophy (like reflected in the modern Christian tradition) there is nothing that suggests the earth hasn’t always been in a state of constant change. And that includes climate!

Climate progression is anthropologically linked to population migrations long before the 1941 USDA report was published that suggested farming needed to ‘migrate’ to remain a sustainable business model as well as maintain adequate production for a growing population. With the limited technology and capabilities of 1941 versus contemporaneously 2016-2024 why “we” want to feed a mindset that we’re all going to die a Greta death and soon is beyond me. You can predictably “prove” anything with an inadequate slice of data (especially if motivated to do so) but that doesn’t make it make sense nor does it make it right.

So let’s consider what might be correct about the climate change model we are being fed as if it were a moral imperative and as if it were scientifically an emergency.
It is said that air pollution worldwide is affecting the climate worldwide, and it’s worse every year. Whoa! Not so fast!
Growing up in NH I recall in the 1970’s driving into Boston Massachusetts and as you progressed southwards from Nashua on the highway you could begin to see a difference in the sky. By the time you got below Lowell, in the distance over Boston was a hazy, sometimes brownish tinge lingering in the air. We were told it was smog- pollution from transportation and manufacturing, heating homes, etc.

Fast forward to the 1990’s and ever since: driving into Boston and seeing the ocean is a normal occurrence. The sky is visible, the air not nearly as ‘thick’ in the nostrils. Between catalytic converters, changes in manufacturing discharges, and other environmental efforts made a visible change to just that one microcosm that I could see with my own eyes.

“We” have improved our negative environmental impact tremendously here in ‘The West’ so much that it can be seen. Acid rain is less, and we don’t have aspirants like lead in automobile exhaust. We’re processing chemical waste and recycling much rather than pouring it into waterways.

That’s just one example.

So overall I’m unable to make the intellectual leap required to accept that particular conclusions arrived at after crunching a thin slice of selected data are valid for investing in as the basis for my moral convictions and analytical, inquisitive, and yes- skeptical- mindset.

©2024 MEVN

If before the whole Covid scamdemic you would at least give this "climate change" narrative benefit of a doubt, now, after seeing whats happening in the world since 2020, there is absolutely not doubt that "climate change" is a narrative designed to scare people to give up whatever remaining personal liberties they have.

Never forget to look at the "philantropaths" that are pushing this, such as Bloomberg, Bill Gates, etc - they are all totally NOT doing what they are preaching.

This is just like in the USSR where the narrative was sold to the plebes, while the Communist Party elites pretty much did exact opposite while enriching themselves.

The amazing part we did clean up smog But was smog actually helpful in cooling or not. We have fruit cakes like Gates funding experiments pumping crap like titanium dioxide into clouds over the USA to block out the sun to try change the cooling or heating effects. That stuff is deadly to humans. Several States have or are passing laws to ban these practices by their State Govt and the Federal Govt.

Does anyone remember being asked before they started messing around with our environment?. When ppl asked about cloud seeding and such …they were termed conspiracy nuts. End of conversation at first. We discussed things and were open about smog clean up. We suffered the shitty car performance of the 1970s and early 1980s trying to clean up. We went through gas wars. Our economy was wrecked highest home inflation ever recall. Highest car interest.

Same happened with Covid-19 for information not allowed and or things denied especially with vaccine which turned out to be a Gates flop for cure but a $5+ trillion dollar expense for USA. Most billionaires made even more money. from covid-19. Easy to research because several news papers wrote about it and our govt transferred most wealth in history.

Most Everything the USA govt does is a flop: war on communism, war on drugs, war on climax change, and war on terrorism(~$30 trillion dollars).

We cleaned up what remember was worse part of environment putting scrubbers on manufacturing exhaust stacks. Our reward was business going to places with cheaper labor as it became open to which last one was china. I grew up with things from japan was called cheap jap junk. Then it went other places…. As japan quality and prices increased In Asian countries. Nike tennis shoes Levi jeans Everything left our shores - country except for inventions. They were sold or stolen.
Remember when Japan were set to own control everything then their economy was crashed and their retirements were stolen? That was early 1990s. The bankers had a field day with robbing their wealth and their money.

The biggest problem with climaxers … like covid-19 there has emerged a group of ppl that have replaced worship of old established religions with man worship of Science. Trust the Science. I have yet to see anything for a predicted way out of climate change that doesn’t currently enrich China to own more…. China unlike japan has the military might to repossess and make foreclosures like done in Sri Lanke ports and adjacent properties. Like they will do in Africa. Panama Canal is china now. Read they-china ran into Afghanistan when we left all those weapons and such like a surrendering military.

The USA put everything on burden of World debt forgiveness on our own budget. We bought mexico several times for debt forgiveness. We are big spenders. China holds much of our debt. We have neither the ability or means to repay it. Again china demands payments so this is not going to end well. We might have a gun behind every blade or grass in America but China can put several ppl behind every blade of grass with guns too. They as in china are still mostly communist to which our fruit loops in charge want to subscribe as a communist model here in USA..

We sided with what became 2 big communism countries in WW2 So lack good sense and was afterwords pitted against them for 50+ cold war years. Again we as a ppl are not bright. We are mostly STUPID. We were used and separated from our money via tax and Usury. We fought in and died in their war of profits for industrial military complex. Industrial medical complex ran their scam too. Climax is a scam for profit Al Gore charged ~$40 a vhs video about climax fear.

Everything in our life is based on fears and everything is designed to keep shortening the chains on our freedoms. If ppl don’t notice those things then they are brain dead. Every electronic advancement comes woke with more intrusion Anything that expresses freedom is shut down to control it.

AGAIN Fact most ppl are less then smart. However Just my notice most ppl that DIY are thinkers. Not all but most. I became a diy when young because made a lot less money then ppl charging to do a job… way back then. I couldn’t afford to pay ppl 2x-3x what I was making. Books were all we had but most things were matter of self-discovery. Internet and youtube were dreams - didn’t exist. Most ppl didn’t trust the Govt nor talk near the wall mounted phones either because the Govt was always spying on ppl. I think the Govt is reponsible for most media apps like facebook so they can monitor us. We have no privacy anymore. The Govt biggest fear are we the ppl forming up to oust them. .
Maybe why they won’t stfu about 6 jan 2021 but rarely mention blm antifa rioting all through most of 2020 ….. which combined with covid-19 was a disguised revolution civil war. The democrats were bowing and worshipping blm antifa. Even encouraging them with no obvious repercussions.

The Rittenhouse wannabe mostly hid in their homes. The riots in 2020 were exact reason for 2nd amendment to self defense. They cracked 1st amendment and with most recent antisemitism laws like were imposed by yiddish speaking bolsheviks after 1917 Russian revolution. So we are confirmed taken over and captured by a foreign govt imposing their yiddish language on a country that was majority christian. I keep waiting for in God we Trust to be removed from money.

When converted to communist Russia and china disarmed their citizens - made them into subjects then bad things began to happen under their communism. Millions of ppl always got starved to death under communism…. Holodomor Ukraine was example.
We are next and just need to be disarmed. The Red Guard is here. Word of warning when communism is taken to next step and cleared then they do away with Red Guard - trouble makers which might turn on them. Progressives. Snicker. Hope it happens and am last to die so can tell everyone “told you so” right before we die - are killed. 🤡 Nothing more satisfying about being right about the eventual destruction. Now having posted all this most ppl somehow will want to be mad at me. Again refer back to earlier statements about stupid ppl. Enough said. 👀

Ppl are being groomed for a screwing just like the pedo are working on your kids right now for sex.

Back