diy solar

diy solar

Eg4 6000xp not showing num batteries In parallel

rloveless

This is a question for those who have a 6000 XP with the communication to the eg4 batteries.

I have a 6000 XP. And when I bring the app up on my phone it is not showing the number of batteries I have in parallel. It's also not showing my battery capacity. Does anyone see this data on their end? Is this just a bug on the app?

1711555312581.png

For my setup I actually have two Ruixu batteries connected to my 6000 xp with communication. I am just wondering if this is an issue with the Ruixu batteries alone or if these fields are populated if I were to switch over to the eg4 batteries. Thanks for any help

Last edited:
All I can tell you is that I am using the 6000xp with the EG4 LL-V2 batteries and my app does show the correct number of batteries in parallel and the correct total capacity.

What is the battery brand configured by you in the inverter??
The default battery brand 0 in similar LXP series has trouble showing correct Ah ratings.

What is the battery brand configured by you in the inverter??
The default battery brand 0 in similar LXP series has trouble showing correct Ah ratings.
I have tried 1 through 19... For the battery brand numbers. None of them are showing the correct number of batteries in parallel but some of them do show the battery capacity.
Because this works with the eg4 LL V2 batteries, it seems like it might be a bug with the Ruixu batteries.

Last edited:
Their support team suggested i use dip switches 0000010 and Battery Brand setting 8 in the 6000xp. But it still is not showing the number of batteries in parallel.

This is a question for those who have a 6000 XP with the communication to the eg4 batteries.

I have a 6000 XP. And when I bring the app up on my phone it is not showing the number of batteries I have in parallel. It's also not showing my battery capacity. Does anyone see this data on their end? Is this just a bug on the app?

View attachment 205101

For my setup I actually have two Ruixu batteries connected to my 6000 xp with communication. I am just wondering if this is an issue with the Ruixu batteries alone or if these fields are populated if I were to switch over to the eg4 batteries. Thanks for any help

I don't see Ruixu batteries on our compatiblity list. However, is there a way to change the protocol on the battery?

Back