diy solar

diy solar

EG4 LifePower4 Lithium Batteries, 3 units, 48V - Never used, $1300 each

rmharrington

I have three EG4 LifePower4 Lithium Batteries, 48V - Never used. Purchased in May, this year. Still have the original boxes and all components. You can pick them up in Concord, NC. I did open the boxes and install the units in my rack, but never connected any lines. It's just a matter of repackaging.

Selling for $1300 each but you must take all three.

So, why the sell. It seems that the LifePower4 doesn't meet my county's extremely strict electrical codes. This is no problem for DIY without involving our solar-friendly government. But, since I already opened that can, I'm forced to upgraded to the EG4 LL units.

Signature Solar won't give me a firm commitment concerning a discounted restocking fee, thus I'd rather sell for a guaranteed price.

My Cost as taken from my order.
eg4 battery lifepower4 - EG4-LifePower4 Lithium Battery | 48V 100AH | Server Rack Battery | UL1973 | Solar Battery |

$1,499.00

3 × EG4-LifePower4 Lithium Battery | 48V 100AH | Server Rack Battery​

Last edited:
I have three EG4 LifePower4 Lithium Batteries, 48V - Never used. Purchased in May, this year. Still have the original boxes and all components. You can pick them up in Concord, NC. I did open the boxes and install the units in my rack, but never connected any lines. It's just a matter of repackaging.

Selling for $1300 each but you must take all three.

So, why the sell. It seems that the LifePower4 doesn't meet my county's extremely strict electrical codes. This is no problem for DIY without involving our solar-friendly government. But, since I already opened that can, I'm forced to upgraded to the EG4 LL units.

Signature Solar won't give me a firm commitment concerning a discounted restocking fee, thus I'd rather sell for a guaranteed price.

I'm taking this item off the market. Signature Solar has offered me a reasonable and satisfactory solution. They have gone above board in helping me get past a major miscalculation that was, in the essence of it, my fault for not getting my plans in advance of ordering my components.

Beginning with Ben, on here, and carrying on into the entire involved Signature Solar staff, they have been courteous, accommodating, and more than reasonable. I'm leaving this post up so that others will know that this company excels in customer service. Hats off, guys.

My Cost as taken from my order.
eg4 battery lifepower4 - EG4-LifePower4 Lithium Battery | 48V 100AH | Server Rack Battery | UL1973 | Solar Battery |

$1,499.00

3 × EG4-LifePower4 Lithium Battery | 48V 100AH | Server Rack Battery​

Last edited:
I'm taking this item off the market. Signature Solar has offered me a reasonable and satisfactory solution. They have gone above board in helping me get past a major miscalculation that was, in the essence of it, my fault for not getting my plans in advance of ordering my components.

Beginning with Ben, on here, and carrying on into the entire involved Signature Solar staff, they have been courteous, accommodating, and more than reasonable. I'm leaving this post up so that others will know that this company excels in customer service. Hats off, guys.

Back