diy solar

diy solar

Finding reliable source for Volence LifePO4

JayS0174

Does anyone know of a reputable used Volence LifePO4 distributor? I am looking for two (2) 12v batteries and preferably don't want pay over $150 each, if that's realistic...

I have watched (and enjoyed!!!) the "Dirt Cheap Lithium Battery! Cheaper Than Lead Acid. You Will Love This Thing!" video on YouTube video for the 3rd or 4th time.

I am in the process of buying a small travel trailer. I want to purchase a Renogy 300W Monocrystalline Solar RV Kit with 30A Charger Controller. I also plan to utilize an additional 100w solar panel (with integrated charge controller) that will plug into a prewired port that was factory installed on the exterior wall of the camper. This panel, and the 3 Renogy panels and kit will hopefully do a great job of charging, and keeping charged, the two Volence 12v LifePO4 batteries. I am in the Denver area, if that is relevant. We want to off-grid camp in the mountains.

My primary concern is finding a good distributor, but also would welcome any additional advice or feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Back