diy solar

diy solar

Growatt MIN 6000 TL X error 411 (02)

Adrian R

Hello everyone,

I have a Growatt min 6000 tl x grid tie inverter, brand new

If there is a blackout during the night next morning the inverter shows 411 (02) error and doesn't start.

I have to restart it manually about 10 times until it works again

Manual says update firmware for DSP M3 boards or even replace them

I don't know how to do this update of firmware

The seller and even the technical support of Growatt have been ignoring my request to solve the issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you

I've seen this before on my MIN 5000 TL XH, but it reboots once the sun is up and there is enough current for it to reboot. Are you trying to reboot the next day before the sun hits the panels?

I remember I restarted it manually after the sun was up, but still early in the morning. I never had the patience to wait and see what happens later since I have other options for that particular string (a triphase on grid inverter or a micro grid ac coupling system with a Victron multiplus)

But this is good to know.

Thank you

I remember I restarted it manually after the sun was up, but still early in the morning. I never had the patience to wait and see what happens later since I have other options for that particular string (a triphase on grid inverter or a micro grid ac coupling system with a Victron multiplus)

But this is good to know.

Thank you
Hi Adrian. I have the same error and I couldn't figure out what it is. Did you manage to solve it?

Back