diy solar

diy solar

How to expose an API to monitor SolArk inverter

zzella

Hi!
I am a solar newbie working on a website for a company that has a number of solar installations using different inverters (SMA, SolArk, Enphase, SolarEdge). We want to be able to display energy generation data for all the different sites on one webpage. We have a specific way we want to display the data so I've been looking at pulling the data in raw form using APIs offered by the different companies.

It looks like most of the inverters have APIs we can use but the SolArk one does not. They say we can only monitor via the PowerView app.

Anybody have any ideas for how to access raw energy generation data from a SolArk inverter (eg in JSON format) over the internet? Is there something we can add to the setup that would do this?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hi!
I am a solar newbie working on a website for a company that has a number of solar installations using different inverters (SMA, SolArk, Enphase, SolarEdge). We want to be able to display energy generation data for all the different sites on one webpage. We have a specific way we want to display the data so I've been looking at pulling the data in raw form using APIs offered by the different companies.

It looks like most of the inverters have APIs we can use but the SolArk one does not. They say we can only monitor via the PowerView app.

Anybody have any ideas for how to access raw energy generation data from a SolArk inverter (eg in JSON format) over the internet? Is there something we can add to the setup that would do this?

Thanks in advance for any tips!
I think you will find some useful information in this thread:

I've been following this thread and others with interest. Yesterday I built a PHP script that can grab machine-readable data from the cloud for use in IoT-type tasks such as allocating limited or surplus power, which is important at my off-grid cabin. This script shows how to programmatically log in to the pv.inteless.com server and get data. This isn't exactly live data, but it's better than nothing.

also check out the remote-control stuff I've been building here:

Back