diy solar

diy solar

I need solar power related stencils for Visio, or for diagrams.net to design my DIY system. Where?

LordBane68

I did a search, answers all other the place with products. I also looked in the section:
but this did not have a section for stencils specifically.

There was a YouTuber that had some nice stencils, but when I politely asked for them, I got crickets. Seems making money is more important than sharing with fellow enthusiasts.
I can do napkin and crayon, but I'd prefer to have something a little easier to read. I've used Visio extensively in the past for network diagrams.
I just checked out diagrams.net and this also looks promising, but in both cases, if I want something more that generic block for key solar power items, I would need stencils.
Are there any available for free?
BTW, I am using EG4 all-in-one inverter, and LiFepower4 server rack battery, and five 385W solar panels as the basis for my system.

Thanks for any links for help.
-Mike

If you have images of the stencils already, can't you copy/paste them into diagrams.net? Sure, you won't be able to edit them in diagrams.net.

What's wrong with the existing fonts in diagrams.net?

If you have images of the stencils already, can't you copy/paste them into diagrams.net? Sure, you won't be able to edit them in diagrams.net.

What's wrong with the existing fonts in diagrams.net?
I don't have images of the stencils, as what was shown was in a video.

I didn't relize that digrams.net had solar panel stencils, inverter stencils, and the like. I will have to play around with it more.

Thanks

Back