diy solar

diy solar

Seplos BMS and battery monitor software

martingro

Hi DIY`s Got some problems with my DIY 10Kw batterypack-seplos 16S BMS - Growatt sph3600. The system will not charge the pack with more than approx 0,8A ? Cant change "charge current limit" in the seplos battery monitor software and cant seem to find any paremeters in the Growatt that helps this isue. Who is controlling who ?? does the Growatt control the seplos BMS or is it the seplos controlling the Growatt ?? looking forward to hear from you :)

Do you have the comms cable between inverter and battery connected and confirmed working ?
Battery should tell the inverter what settings it wants.
Or set inverter to lead acid mode and put your own settings in it.

hi quat thanks for input :) the com is working as i can see, the growatt display is showing same data as the seplos pc software... do you have any know how on parameters in the seplos ? regardin discharging i think my problem is some kind of discharge "Factor" i have 2 drain pumps who draw a lot of current in the start up,, and a EV. so i want to limit my discharge ? i got 1 amp Cell level fusing on all the 360 cells(distributed over 14 drawes) and they have been blowen serveral times in the draws. today they inverter had approx 3000watt of draw from the pack and all the fuses blow in one af the draws :-( Is 1 amp fuse to little ? my battery data is : 360 cells, 14 draws, total voltage 54VDC, total capacaty 10Kw, 190Ah,

Back