diy solar

diy solar

Set up battery Lv6048 Inverter :Help:

chirolery

Lv6p48 hybrid mpp solar solar charger inverter

just bought this 17m5 felicity solar battery

I'm new to this I im pretty sure I still have more on the inverter settings I have to adjust.

Lv6048 manual has so many settings.

1000061527.jpgthis is my battery manual, that's the only info I have it's a felicity 17.5 kw battery
1000061525.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20240408-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20240408-WA0009.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
Read the LV6548 manual once mid morning for three days. While doing so write down a very short synopsis of your questions as you read.

That will create repetitive absorption and some questions will be answered over that process. Then summarize your three pages into one page- writing it down- and compare that to what you then know.

Then ‘we’ can be presented with your remaining questions and your learning curve will go quite steep and very effective.

The menu options are quite simple once you assimilate them.

The issue/questions I have atm are around the fact ‘we’ know nothing of the intended usage.

Menu option 01 - will you be grid connected or offgrid/independent? Or is this standby backup only? That is the criteria that informs this selection

Menu option 02 - does this battery bms’ communicate with the LV6548 using one of its native protocols? If not, this setting is available to 120A which is what I would use in that case. If bms communications are present, it will probably set itself.

Menu option 03 - I select UPS

Menu option 05 - that is the battery protocol I mentioned in 02

Menu option 06 - I select Lte

Menu option 07 - I select ttE

Menu option 09 - default

Menu option 10 - default 120V

Menu options 11-“99” are usage and battery dependent

So Q1- how are you using this?
Q2- does the battery communicate using a native protocol? The sheet posted doesn’t mention anything besides, “
“2.4 Recommended Settings Lithium battery pack is not same as lead-acid battery, so for the devices which you connect with the battery pack for charging or discharging, such as inverters, MPPT charger controllers or UPS, please implement pre-settings as recommenced settings as below before launch them” which means you should enter those values into the appropriate programming menu item options.*
Q3- do you have a generator?
Q4- are you feeding a subpanel, critical loads panel, or an entrance panel? (entrance panels are split phase which means you need two of these to do that)
Q5: what panels and how many watts, and how do you intend to arrange the array(s)?

Read up and answer those questions and get back to ‘us’

*These, some from your provided table:
Menu option 26 - 57.6
Menu option 27 - 57.6
Menu option 29 - 47.9
Menu option 30 - EdS
Menu option 02 - SbU

Menu option

Almost a month now, everything I think has worked as supposed to

Panels started disappearing thid past week and could only get them to show up on the panel and charge when turning everythingoff and on, if i dont do this the PV's dont charge the battery

Read that maybe settings 26 and 27 were to high, to lower them.

Just did, to 57.0
Hope the panels star charging now

And the other thing is, if at the end of the day because of bad weather, the battery% is low. Am I' able to charge with utility?

Am I' able to charge with utility?
That is one option.

The other option is to have it disconnect from batts and bypass grid until sunshine, or just have it grid charge at say, 25% if emergency backup is more of a priority for you.

Back