diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar ? Important Announcement ?️1/15/2024

I can see them being useful for a carport structure where you want to minimize seams. Other than that, I wouldn’t want to deal with them.

@SignatureSolarJess has a carport for about $4000
@SignatureSolarJess doesn't, but Signature Solar does! ?

@SignatureSolarJess doesn't, but Signature Solar does! ?

And it's on sale ?

Hope the weather gets better down there so employees get back to work and orders can start shipping out.

Excess deaths for 2022 and first 37 weeks of 2023 in the US was over 651,512 people.

I lost a friend over the weekend to acute leukemia, have another just diagnosed with acute leukemia undergoing treatment and she most likely won't last long. My brother in law diagnosed with chronic leukemia, he is a government worker. My VA nurse had 26 tumors on her liver last time I saw her. There is more, just the tip of an iceberg.

Just all coincidences.
It has to do with the sprays thy spray on the crops. the pollution that is put in the air and water.

Is the full engineering report available for download? The site just shows the first page. I think this could be an excellent option if the permitting process is simplified with a decent engineering document package.

I have submitted the engineering report and installation instructions to Greenlancer to see if they are able to provide stamped paperwork that my city would sign off on to build this as a pergola. We will see what they come up with and if it is cost effective.

Back