diy solar

diy solar

Suffering data overload

DrBourne

OK, I've been prowling around the site trying to get the proper charge settings for my system.
4-12.8V 200Ah batteries(internal 200A BMS); 2S2P for 24V 3000W PSW inverter
Epever Tracer 4215BN controller.

I can(some what) follow along, but keep running into parameters like 'bulk', 'absorption', '.5c rate', etc.. that are not in the options of my controller.
Is there a down-to-earth dictionary or translation guide suitable for hillbillies that someone could point me towards?

You guys have always been helpful and tolerant of my ignorance, and are greatly appreciated.
Thnx,
Dale

BTW; Redodo(battery) gave me an equalize voltage, but told me to set a 0 equalize duration. Does that sound right?

27V float, 28V bulk or absorb works for me in the winter. Less in the summer. You don’t equalize LFP.

OK, I've been prowling around the site trying to get the proper charge settings for my system.
4-12.8V 200Ah batteries(internal 200A BMS); 2S2P for 24V 3000W PSW inverter
Epever Tracer 4215BN controller.

I can(some what) follow along, but keep running into parameters like 'bulk', 'absorption', '.5c rate', etc.. that are not in the options of my controller.
Is there a down-to-earth dictionary or translation guide suitable for hillbillies that someone could point me towards?

You guys have always been helpful and tolerant of my ignorance, and are greatly appreciated.
Thnx,
Dale

BTW; Redodo(battery) gave me an equalize voltage, but told me to set a 0 equalize duration. Does that sound right?

Take a look here for a list of acronyms/ abbreviations.

Equalization is only for Lead Acid Batteries.

Last edited:
Back