diy solar

diy solar

Trump

This is the one I don't understand .... The post you replied to didn't have anything to do with "this administration" ..... so, I am left trying to figure out what you are referencing.

I DO agree with you, however, that this administration doesn't have ANY ethical fortitude.
I think that this was a misunderstanding, my bad.

Hmmmm …. 6 minute mark or so… she didn’t want his money but took money from national inquirer. Hmmm…he didn’t offer her enough…. She thought he had sexy body - attracted to him…”’. His posture attracted her”

Her
Boo hoo part is funny. She is the type can say “won’t blow load during bj” but can do it over and over…whoops. Whoops whoops whoops
The ppl take her serious no question - none even say “she might be lying.”

“Look at the sexy posture on Trump”. Anybody think Anderson Cooper got a semi…. Thinking about Trump’s posture?.

IMG_6316.jpeg

Is any straight man out there that wouldn’t notice her rack exposed?

IMG_6264.png

Notice Anderson Cooper licking his lips….he might as well claim he was with Trump too…. Waiting on Alvin say he was raped too…

“Me too movement” selective.

Women in strip clubs have started filing sexual harassment charges because of the way ppl look at them…… gtfoh

Did you know a "special" law was passed that allowed the ridiculous Carroll lawsuit against Trump that allowed the case to be prosecuted well beyond the statute of limitations?
Well, now a Dem New York senator who bragged about voting for the law has been sued and is claiming the law is unconstitutional ..... and Mayor Adams is also being sued and is claiming election interference ....😂🤣😂🤣

Here's Jeff Childers reporting on it.

☕️ THE LITTLE MAYOR ☙ Monday, May 5, 2024 ☙ C&C NEWS 🦠
The New York Post ran a delightfully karmic story yesterday headlined, “NYC pol says law allowing rape suit against him was unconstitutional — despite voting for the legislation.” But the story was so much better than the headline promised.
The Best and Brightest Little Head in New York!
You may recall some of last year’s anti-Trump lawfare, where bizarre cat lady E. Jean Carroll suddenly claimed twenty-five years later that Trump had sexually assaulted her in a Bergdorf Goodman changing room. Despite holes in her story Elon Musk could launch a Dragon Heavy rocket through, the Manhattan jury awarded her $5 million, although it also found that Trump had not raped the colorful Carroll, but had sexually assaulted her instead.
At least in part, Carroll’s antique case was resurrected by a brand-new, automatically-expiring New York law, as fancy a piece of progressive lawfare as ever high-stepped down Broadway. The “Adult Survivors Act” revived ancient sexual assault claims, making them viable — but only during a two-year period — although the statutes of limitation had long since passed.
Carroll filed her lawsuit against Trump right after the new law became effective.
The genius behind the Adult Survivors Act was state senator Kevin Parker, who at the time of passage bragged about his terrific new law, saying “I voted in favor of the Act to ensure all New Yorkers can seek justice and be heard.”
All New Yorkers. All.
Just like E. Jean Carroll, rape survivor Olga Jean-Baptiste also filed a claim — against Senator Parker — right before the Act expired late last year. According to her lawsuit, Olga was working with Parker on Haitian relief efforts twenty years ago in 2004, when Parker grabbed her by the wrists and forcibly raped her at her own home. Governor Kathy Hochul has called Olga’s allegations “deeply disturbing.”
But in a deliciously ironic motion to dismiss the case filed last week, Senator Parker now claims his Adult Survivors Act was unconstitutional. But Senator Parker, remember: no one is above the law.
It’s not just Parker, either. Lorna Beach-Mathura also filed an Adult Survivors claim right under the wire, against New York Mayor Eric Adams, who happens to be running for re-election this year. Also ironically, in Adams’ most recent motion, his lawyers complained the case is taking too long: “any longer a wait will start interfering with New Yorkers’ ability to fairly make a decision in the upcoming mayoral primary.”
Election interference!
Two months ago in mid-March, Lorna filed a ‘bombshell complaint’ accusing Adams of demanding oral sex as consideration for helping her with her budding career while the two worked in the Transit Police Department — all the way back in 1993! According to the lawsuit, when she refused his ungenerous offer, Adams — then leader of the Transit Bureau Association — allegedly whipped out and forced her to touch the little mayor, which promptly and prematurely delivered a seminal address right on her while she was struggling to secede from the salacious encounter.
What’s gooey for the goose, is gooey for the little mayor, too.
Democrats seem have a recurring ‘little mayor’ problem. See, e.g., Mario Cuomo and Jeffrey Toobin. Maybe lawfare like the Adult Survivors Act wasn’t the best idea their sticky little heads ever came up with.
I’m just saying. Don’t cancel me.​

Did you know a "special" law was passed that allowed the ridiculous Carroll lawsuit against Trump that allowed the case to be prosecuted well beyond the statute of limitations?
Well, now a Dem New York senator who bragged about voting for the law has been sued and is claiming the law is unconstitutional ..... and Mayor Adams is also being sued and is claiming election interference ....😂🤣😂🤣

Here's Jeff Childers reporting on it.

☕️ THE LITTLE MAYOR ☙ Monday, May 5, 2024 ☙ C&C NEWS 🦠
The New York Post ran a delightfully karmic story yesterday headlined, “NYC pol says law allowing rape suit against him was unconstitutional — despite voting for the legislation.” But the story was so much better than the headline promised.​
The Best and Brightest Little Head in New York!
You may recall some of last year’s anti-Trump lawfare, where bizarre cat lady E. Jean Carroll suddenly claimed twenty-five years later that Trump had sexually assaulted her in a Bergdorf Goodman changing room. Despite holes in her story Elon Musk could launch a Dragon Heavy rocket through, the Manhattan jury awarded her $5 million, although it also found that Trump had not raped the colorful Carroll, but had sexually assaulted her instead.
At least in part, Carroll’s antique case was resurrected by a brand-new, automatically-expiring New York law, as fancy a piece of progressive lawfare as ever high-stepped down Broadway. The “Adult Survivors Act” revived ancient sexual assault claims, making them viable — but only during a two-year period — although the statutes of limitation had long since passed.
Carroll filed her lawsuit against Trump right after the new law became effective.
The genius behind the Adult Survivors Act was state senator Kevin Parker, who at the time of passage bragged about his terrific new law, saying “I voted in favor of the Act to ensure all New Yorkers can seek justice and be heard.”
All New Yorkers. All.
Just like E. Jean Carroll, rape survivor Olga Jean-Baptiste also filed a claim — against Senator Parker — right before the Act expired late last year. According to her lawsuit, Olga was working with Parker on Haitian relief efforts twenty years ago in 2004, when Parker grabbed her by the wrists and forcibly raped her at her own home. Governor Kathy Hochul has called Olga’s allegations “deeply disturbing.”
But in a deliciously ironic motion to dismiss the case filed last week, Senator Parker now claims his Adult Survivors Act was unconstitutional. But Senator Parker, remember: no one is above the law.
It’s not just Parker, either. Lorna Beach-Mathura also filed an Adult Survivors claim right under the wire, against New York Mayor Eric Adams, who happens to be running for re-election this year. Also ironically, in Adams’ most recent motion, his lawyers complained the case is taking too long: “any longer a wait will start interfering with New Yorkers’ ability to fairly make a decision in the upcoming mayoral primary.”
Election interference!
Two months ago in mid-March, Lorna filed a ‘bombshell complaint’ accusing Adams of demanding oral sex as consideration for helping her with her budding career while the two worked in the Transit Police Department — all the way back in 1993! According to the lawsuit, when she refused his ungenerous offer, Adams — then leader of the Transit Bureau Association — allegedly whipped out and forced her to touch the little mayor, which promptly and prematurely delivered a seminal address right on her while she was struggling to secede from the salacious encounter.
What’s gooey for the goose, is gooey for the little mayor, too.
Democrats seem have a recurring ‘little mayor’ problem. See, e.g., Mario Cuomo and Jeffrey Toobin. Maybe lawfare like the Adult Survivors Act wasn’t the best idea their sticky little heads ever came up with.
I’m just saying. Don’t cancel me.
The Linked-in Billionaire financed all of it…..he has a serious vendetta against Trump. That same billionaire also supported Haley.
He should be charged for all of this. The woman and man that pushed the law are couple of THEM PPL. The woman involved in law openly admitted aimed at Trump.

I think they got former Gov Cuomo too. Remember Cuomo resigned account of claimed sex charges…. Among other reasons - made, Chabad jews mad at him and reportedly murdered 12,000-15000 elderly with his covid policies. So…..

Check this link for e jean carroll crazy law. Why did it expire? Why not make it permanent? I read the court cases were thousands - probably not who they wanted.
Yeah, they wanted to snag Trump in it and then have it expire ..... The Carroll case was filed the instant they passed the law.
This crap is actually worse than a banana republic.

If anyone needs more proof that the Mar-Lago raid was one big photo op by the FBI .... Here's more proof.

I think everyone remembers this image. The image used as an example of what the FBI found .... they even placed an evidence tag in the photo seemingly indicating this was how they were found all scattered around the office floor .... It was all FAKE.

As part of the discovery process, the FBI has now admitted they staged this photo ...... They took some random papers and — get this — put classified cover sheets on them and then posed those dummy documents on the floor.​

Oh, and there were NO classified cover sheets on ANY of the documents recovered from Mar-Lago.

1715191543031.png

The FBI agents must be watching too much TV .... or maybe the TV crime shows are accurate when they depict a traffic stop where the cops plant drugs in the car so they can do an arrest.

Last edited:
.... and there's more. It seems that ALL the documents have been tampered with to the degree that it is now impossible to determine what is real and what is not ..... Evidence Tampering ..... and Lying To The Court.

From Jeff Childers.
☕️ SITTING DUCKS ☙ Wednesday, May 8, 2024 ☙ C&C NEWS 🦠
“In many instances.” But not all. Worse for the government, over the last year or so, its lawyers have repeatedly insisted that the bankers’ boxes were preserved exactly in their original conditions. But the government’s latest filings and admissions indicate those repeated representations to the court were false.
It’s not a mere technicality. Trump’s lawyers have offered various legitimate reasons why the FBI’s poor handling of the evidence has fatally compromised the case. For one thing, they’d intended to show that everything in the boxes had been packed in sequential date order, proving the documents were undisturbed from when the National Archives staff originally packed them for Trump to take with him.
But now the documents are all mixed up, not even in the same bankers’ boxes in which they began. Nobody knows anymore.​

Back