diy solar

diy solar

[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] Two Victron Quattro 48/10000 - Spokane, WA - Price reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry.s

$2,500 ea. Prefer local pickup, though I do still have the original shipping containers.

Never deployed - I used these for bench testing only. They are too big for my needs, will be deploying MultiPlus II 48/5000 units instead.

Last edited:
Isn't that about what they cost new or am I looking at the wrong inverter?

I paid $4,220 from InvertersRUs in Oct. though they lowered their price the next week to $4,011. Open to suggestions about what a fair price is.

I paid $4,220 from InvertersRUs in Oct. though they lowered their price the next week to $4,011. Open to suggestions about what a fair price is.
The problem is used equipment doesn’t qualify for the federal tax credit a new unit is $4011 less 30% credit is about $2800 so you are probably looking at $2500 to $2800 realistically

OK, thanks. Better lower my price. These units are too big for me and I'd like to see them in someone's hands that can use them.

The problem is used equipment doesn’t qualify for the federal tax credit a new unit is $4011 less 30% credit is about $2800 so you are probably looking at $2500 to $2800 realistically
I thought used equipment was fine if it meets the following criteria? If so, it seems to me this equiment meets the criteria: The solar PV system is new or being used for the first time. The credit can only be claimed on the “original installation” of the solar equipment.

Last edited:
Too bad I’m in NC, those are the inverters I’m planning to go to.

Great deal for someone! Wish you were closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back