diy solar

diy solar

WZRELB split phase in parallel?

Whats-n-Watts

I'm looking at this brand of split phase inverter and was wondering if anyone has wired them in parallel? I can't seem to find anything from the manufacturer or Google. Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I didn't know if there was a way to set up master/slave for them of not. I saw where someone did that with two regular 120v but not a split phase. Oh well.
The times you see dual 120v inverters together when they're not designed to sync up tends to be each one feeding half a 120v bus but no 240v devices. It's more like load sharing with each working half the loads than a real split phase inverter.

The times you see dual 120v inverters together when they're not designed to sync up tends to be each one feeding half a 120v bus but no 240v devices. It's more like load sharing with each working half the loads than a real split phase inverter.
Yes but there was a video of someone connecting two 120v from outlet to outlet that I saw but it wasn't to make 240v. They were increasing the overall output combining the two. I thought possibly that could be done with the split phase but I guess not. Have you had any experience with this brand?

There is very likely another problem with paralleling these guys. Their basic circuit is not all that great. You will smoke the inverter is you tie neutral and chassis ground together. I have a WZRE... and that us the case with mine.

Back