diy solar

diy solar

Stereo Speakers

corn18

Village Idiot
True story. Happened 10 minutes ago.

Me: Hon, I am going to move our Sonos Arc Dolby Atmos 7.1 surround sound system we have in the den down in the basement and move the Roku Ultra 5.1 Dolby system up here in the den since we always watch movies in the basement with the giant tv and there is no sun and it works better acoustically.

Wife: But I like this one in the den. It looks pretty.

Yup, my Mom used to shop for artwork based on whether the colors matched the davenport.

That’s another word for couch if you’re not ancient enough to know 😎.

Reactions: JRH
Yup, my Mom used to shop for artwork based on whether the colors matched the davenport.

That’s another word for couch if you’re not ancient enough to know 😎.
Hm. I should call my coworker Mr. Couch then :ROFLMAO:

True story. Happened 10 minutes ago.

Me: Hon, I am going to move our Sonos Arc Dolby Atmos 7.1 surround sound system we have in the den down in the basement and move the Roku Ultra 5.1 Dolby system up here in the den since we always watch movies in the basement with the giant tv and there is no sun and it works better acoustically.

Critical mistake was discussing this versus just doing it while she was out.

The subtle difference between the two is the couch is for sitting on and the davenport is for looking at.

The subtle difference between the two is the couch is for sitting on and the davenport is for looking at.

With six kids, just sitting on it was the least damaging activity 😎.

Mom just wanted to sound like she had nice stuff. An impossibility in our house.

Back