diy solar

diy solar

18650 Battery Store Legit? Will not answer the phone.

I didn't listen to the whole recording. I do find it interesting that the call lasts 30+ minutes and yet I still can't get the excel information about the 304 cells I ordered and paid for.

This would suggest that it isn't a matter or time/manpower for customer support but instead that they don't have the cell information or 19850 is just terribly organized. Or they are happy to make a sale and take your $ but after that, they aren't willing to give you any of their time.

I didn't listen to the whole recording. I do find it interesting that the call lasts 30+ minutes and yet I still can't get the excel information about the 304 cells I ordered and paid for.

This would suggest that it isn't a matter or time/manpower for customer support but instead that they don't have the cell information or 19850 is just terribly organized. Or they are happy to make a sale and take your $ but after that, they aren't willing to give you any of their time.
That part gets covered in the call, although maybe not acceptable to most (I don't know any better atm).

Basically what was stated is that they don't get the reports until the shipment arrives.
I mentioned the report should already exist in digital form for you to have? (If I recall correctly) they said yes but it's just not when they get it.

Then it was said I may be able to get the report sooner if they get it sooner.
But that I could see the report when they have it which will probably be when they shipment arrives to their warehouses.

Liked it well enough that I just ordered 66 230 AH cells from them (as mentioned in another post). I disagree on his take on top balancing though. But that method is doable with a really good BMS(s).

Liked it well enough that I just ordered 66 230 AH cells from them (as mentioned in another post). I disagree on his take on top balancing though. But that method is doable with a really good BMS(s).
8 of those 230ah shipped to my door is only
808. Mighty tempting.

I have 8 others from 2020 manufacturing date from Docan that I can’t complain.

Looks like the shipment arrived and they are sending them. My 230s are scheduled to arrive on the 19th. Hoping for no rain or snow...ground is now dry (from being mush a month ago). Those suckers are heavy. The tractor and forks are much better for unloading, but I was having to meet trucks in town. Be nice if that truck can go on gravel.

Back